Have any questions?
+44 1234 567 890
Privacy e Policy
Data protection is of great importance for Alibrianza S.r.l., who wants to guarantee maximum openness and transparency with regard to the processing of Users’ personal data, who access the website www.alibrianza.it and www.andreasmazzei.it.
For this reason, the present policy describes how the personal data of Users are processed and protected.
The Data Controller is Alibrianza S.r.l. (hereinafter "Alibrianza"), in the person of its legal representative pro tempore, Mr. Roberto Mazzei, P. IVA and C.F. 02334810138, with head-office in Monticello Brianza (LC), Via Teodoro Moneta n. 23.
Therefore, Alibrianza is responsible for the processing of data provided online by Users, in accordance with the applicable data protection law.
Place of storage of personal data.
The data collected from the Users are stored in the European Economic Area ("EEA") and will not be transferred and processed in a Country outside the EEA.
Subjects who have access to data.
The User's data can be shared within Alibrianza when the User has formalized a purchase order. Therefore, data’s sharing will be necessary to proceed with the correct fulfilment of the order.
Rights of the Users.
- a. Right of access: the User has the right to request information about his/her personal data in our possession at any time. The User can contact Alibrianza, who will provide all personal data by e-mail.
- b. Right of portability: every time Alibrianza processes the User's personal data by automated means based on the User's consent or based on an agreement, the User has the right to obtain a copy of the data transferred in a structured and electronically readable format. This includes only the personal data sent to Alibrianza’s Users.
- c. Right of modification: the User has the right to request the correction of personal data if they are not correct. He/she may also request integration of data, if incomplete.
- d. Right of erasure: the User has the right to request cancellation of any personal data processed by Alibrianza at any time, except for the following situations: i) the User has a contractual relationship with Alibrianza; ii) the User has an open debt with Alibrianza or a pending dispute with the latter. We will retain your personal data relating to the contractual relationship made in accordance with the applicable legislation.
- e. Right of opposition based on legitimate interests: the User has the right to object to the processing of personal data based on the legitimate interest of Alibrianza. The Data Controller will not continue to process personal data unless it is able to demonstrate legal reasons or legitimate basis for processing, which will override the User's interests and rights,
- f. Right to oppose to direct marketing: the User has the right to oppose to direct marketing. In this regard, it is specified that the User can choose not to accept direct marketing, by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by following the instructions in any marketing email.
- g. Right of restriction: the User can request to Alibrianza to limit the processing of personal data in the following circumstances: i) if the User opposes to the processing of Alibrianza based on a legitimate interest, Alibrianza will limit all processing of such data until the moment when the legitimate interest is verified; ii) if the User declares that the personal data are not correct, Alibrianza must limit all processing of such data until the verification of their accuracy and the adoption of the consequent changes; iii) if the processing is not legitimate, the User can oppose to the deletion of personal data and instead request a restriction on their use.
How to exercise your rights.
Alibrianza is equipped with dedicated personnel able to handle requests concerning the User’s rights listed above. To this end, Alibrianza can be contacted at: email@example.com.
Right of complaint to the competent supervisory authority.
If the User believes that Alibrianza processes personal data incorrectly, he/she can contact us at the address above. Furthermore, the User has the right to complain to the competent supervisory authority (www.garanteprivacy.it).
Monticello Brianza, 23 November 2018.
We use free Web Analytics service of Google ("Google Analytics") that allow us to analyse detailed statistics about our website’s visitors.
Cookies are short fragments of text (letters and/or numbers) that allow the web server to store on the browser information to be reused during the same visit to the site (session cookies) or later, even after some days (persistent cookies). Cookies are stored, according to User preferences, by the single browser on the specific device used (computer, tablet, smartphone).
Google Analytics uses "cookies" to collect and analyze anonymously information on the use of Alibrianza.it website (including the User's IP address), which is collected by Google Analytics, who processes it for the purpose to prepare reports for Alibrianza regarding the activities on the website itself.
Google Analytics does not associate the IP address with any other data held by Google, nor attempt to link an IP address with the identity of a User. The User's cookies is not linked to personal data and therefore Alibrianza does not store personal data in this operation. Cookies can be easily deleted from the system or mobile device by using the browser.
The User can selectively disable Google Analytics, by installing on his/her browser the opt-out component provided by Google.
To block all Google Analytics tracking cookies, Google offers a browser extension here:
For more information, please check the link below:
Cookies are short fragments of text (letters and/or numbers) that allow the web server to store on the browser information to be reused during the same visit to the site (session cookies) or later, even after somedays (persistent cookies). Cookies are stored, according to User preferences, by the single browser on the specific device used (computer, tablet, smartphone).
If the User wishes to use our site, he/she accepts the use of these cookies.
We use permanent cookies to store the initial page selected by the User and the related information, in case that the User has accepted cookies during the access to the site.
Cookies allow us to collect statistical data and User data in aggregate and individual form for analysis tools, in order to optimize the site and present the most relevant marketing material to the User.
What kind of personal data do we process?
During the Users’ browsing, the following information can be collected that are stored in the site's server (hosting) log files:
- - internet protocol (IP) address;
- - type of browser;
- - parameters of the device used to connect to the site;
- - name of the Internet service provider (ISP);
- - date and time of visit;
- - web page of origin of the visitor (referral) and exit;
- - if possible, the number of clicks.
These data are used for statistical and analysis purposes only in aggregate form. The IP address is used exclusively for security purposes and is not crossed with any other data.
In case of voluntary use of the contact service by Users, the site may also collect the following additional data, which will be used exclusively for the provision required:
- - name and surname / company;
- - e-mail address and other contact details.
Who has access to personal data?
Personal Data are used exclusively to provide the services mentioned above and to collect statistical data in order to optimize the site and present the relevant material to the User.
What are the legal basis for processing personal data?
The data are used by the staff and personnel of Alibrianza to provide the services mentioned above and to collect statistical data, in order to optimize the site and present relevant material to the User, as well as by the website’s operator www.alibrianza.it and www.andreasmazzei.it.
How long are personal data stored?
Alibrianza does not retain personal data. Cookies can be easily deleted from the system or mobile device, using the browser. For instructions on managing and deleting cookies, visit the section of the browser guide. You can also disable cookies or be notified whenever a new cookie is sent to your system or mobile device. If you disable cookies, you will not be able to use all the features of the site.